Introducing the Sniper Hog 66LRX
Simply the brightest, best built LED torch we have ever used…
We don’t make statements like that without believing them – and having demo’d these torches to some well respected Foxers, they’re all of the same opinion. The Sniper Hog 66LRX is superbly built, very bright – and very controllable. We’ve “specced” it here in the UK with the dimmer switch as standard giving you fine control over the very clear beam. Trust us on this one – you’ll be blown away!
The basic package comes with
1 x 66LRX torch
1 – Dimmer tail switch allowing, smooth, fully adjustable power from 10% to 100%.
1 x Remote wired Eliminator switch that you can turn the light on half power or full power and works both as a pressure switch and on/off switch.
1 x LED module installed in the light in your choice of colour (Red, Green, White, IR).
(LED modules can be changed in the light in just seconds as it simply screws in and out – no special tools required.)
1 – Rubber lens cover to protect the lens when not in use.
Please Note: Batteries, charger and mount not included. We will be supplying these separately in time – but most of you guys already have a supply of 18650 batteries so we decided not to force you buy something you already have!
- Adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam to spot beam allowing you to put just the right amount of light on your target. Only takes about 3/4 turn of the head to go from full flood to full spot beam.
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the colour.
- Runs on 1 18650 Rechargeable battery. (available separately if you don’t already have some!)
- Max distances each color will shine in yards: Red: 720, Green = 744, White = 1023, IR = 1700+ using a Gen 3 scope and 500+ yards with digital night vision.
- Can be easily mounted to a 30mm or 1″ scope tube or rail with our optional Windage and Elevation mount (not included.)
- 5 year warranty on the housing and LED. 2 years on any external wiring, switches and mounts, 1 year on batteries and charger.
Buy Additional LEDs…